Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pointing East-N-West



A compass points North, South, East and West. This was the case with my new implants, well not the implants themselves my nipples. The surgeons were able to save my nipples which is great for anyone who has been through this procedure. Otherwise there is the option of having them tattooed on. Whenever you get some sort of plastic surgery there is always tweaking to do. Once the skin is relaxed things tend to not be straight. Mine were pointing East-N-West almost under my arm pits. I was thankful I was not planning on visiting a nude beach anytime soon or I'd get asked to keep my shirt on.


The procedure was relatively simple, however they could only move them so far because again once the skin relaxes they move back. So as my plastic surgeon said 'we don't want to be too greedy.' I am due for another procedure soon.

Today's blog is a short one because at present I am awaiting another procedure, still take my medications and loving life.


Tomorrow: In Summary

No comments:

Post a Comment